Monday, January 2, 2012

5 Months

5 Months and SITTING!!!!!!

I have never had a strong baby before. I find myself looking back through the blog to see when my other kids rolled over, sat, etc. But Holy Smokes.... Titan keeps blowing my mind with his physical abilities. It seems like he came out of the womb ready to be a Rude and keep up with his siblings

I LOVE the sitting stage. It's that fabulous place between little baby who is unhappy when you put them down and toddler who just wants to move around. All my children seem happier and more content once they learn to sit. All of the sudden they become a little less dependent on you to make sure they can see what's going on and they can join in the fun a little more.

Now when I say that he is sitting I don't mean that I could put him on a cement driveway and walk away. I can however sit him on our carpet with some toys and pillows around, just in case, and walk away.
He continues to be my beautiful calm in my beautifully chaotic house. He still adores his momma, and the adoration is mutual. He loves to hold onto my hair. It kind of funny, when I pick him up he almost always grabs a handful of my hair and hangs on tight the whole time that I'm holding him.And this is why there are pillows around.... going down.A little help please!Back up and playing.Today while cleaning up from lunch I brought Titan into the kitchen with me, I had to set him down for a minute. I probably should not have left him in such a vulnerable position because when I turned around this is what I saw. He was not phased one bit by the fact that his much bigger brother was laying on top of him. Since no harm was being done I thought it necessary to snap a quick picture. I have a feeling that as soon as he is able to move Titan will begin joining in the wrestling. He lights up when he hears his siblings voices and loves when they get up in his face. I always laugh to myself when I think about how relaxed I am with Titan. If a friends kid got all up in Quinton's face the way that my kids get all up in Titan's face I would have freaked out and I think that Quinn would have freaked out. Titan on the other hand has never known life without someone in his face. So when Rex kindly lays his body on top of his it is just normal life for him. Basically he is a tough guy already!As always time is flying by way too fast. Our littlest stud is irreplaceable in our family and the perfect 4th child. I always love learning more about his personality as he grows and changes. We are still totally smitten with Titan.

1 comment:

Mike (Papa) said...

he is so cute! glad he enjoys his upright-ness! LYB