Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Tongue

"Happy Tongue" is what we say when Titan likes something that he is eating. His tongue, like any five month old, goes crazy with new delicious foods. My big kids laugh and then whenever they like something that I have made them Quinn will say that they have, "Happy tongues."

Today at lunch there were happy tongues all around. We are working on food with Titan. By looking at how much food is on his bib and body you would guess that I'm an amateur at feeding babies. You would think that being my 4th baby that I have fed baby food to that I would be a pro. That however is not the case and on most days I strip him down or just have him in his onesie and attempt to get something to stay in his mouth. I do however hang on to the hope that someday, not wishing time would go any faster than it already does, I will be able to keep most of the food that I feed him in his mouth.

Regardless of the mess, he seems to enjoy it. He tried sweet potatoes today. I think that orange might be his color.So, I'm not going to apologize anymore for the massive amounts of pictures that I put on every post. I love my kids and my camera captures so many sweet moments. Any mom or mom to be, GET A GOOD, FAST TAKING CAMERA. You won't regret capturing all those precious moments and faces. I take around 600 pictures a month, but only save around 300 on my computer each month. Oh, how I love the little moments.I will say that with each child I feel like I have learn what foods to start them with and that I need to keep trying each food and different healthy, delicious ideas to try with little ones. Oh he melts my heart.Mess maker.My big kids enjoyed a turkey and pepperjack panini. We Rude's are quite fond of hot sandwiches. A simple sandwich often times tastes so much better hot. Plus when you "smash" the sandwich and make it into a panini as Dan would say, it is desired by all in our house!I have no idea what to do with this pretty girl's hair! If we are going to church or have a big, busy day, I will wet it and it curls right up. But probably half the days I just let it go...And this is what you get. Oh my lanta. She is crazy!Loving their panini sandwiches.And Titan ended with a baby cookie. Oh he is sweet.I love happy tongues, orange noses and my sweet babies.

2 comments:

April Scherb said...

oh my how I love this post!!! Great pics Meg

Kristy said...

Dear Meg, I think you should share some of your wonderful experience and wisdom on what you feed your kiddos that they like. Just sayin' :) I would certainly enjoy it! Love your posts!