Friday, May 25, 2012

The Water Part 2

My kids joy filled smiles make me happier than just about anything else. 
There were definitely a lot of those smiles in Arkansas. 

I love my Quinton. I can't even believe what a blessing he is. Look at this boy!
 
 
 
 
 Smiles from my Rexy.
 
 Even Titan is enjoying himself.
 
 I wish that I could have captured her face in these pictures.
 
 
 Beautiful Smiles.
And get this... on the last day Titan even let Nana hold him and managed out a little smile. If only we had a few more days he would have been his smiley, crazy, happy self.
 
This look is usually glued on Papa's face, a big huge smile. I love this picture of my dad. My kids always talk about Papa's hat so this picture is just perfect.
Lined up waiting for their snacks in between swimming.
                                      
Nana making their little Happy Hour drinks. Sprite and a little cherry juice with a cherry.
My family of 6 all floating in the water.
 My Titan and I.
 Rex floating around with Papa. Both were happy guys.
 The three brave free floaters.
Papa towing the kiddos. They swam around and around and around the boat so when they got a little tired Papa would tow them around.
This is how Rex felt the most comfortable, floating on Dan. He adores his daddy.
Trying a little free floating...
Quinn and Hannah swimming around the boat.
 Climbing back up for another jump off the boat.
 
 
 The McGargill's enjoying themselves.
 Quinn being the captain.
 My two favorite girls.
 Titan and I.
Not much more to report. Arkansas was amazing. Quinn asked me this evening, "How many days until Christmas?" I was bummed that my response to him was over 6 months. Counting down the days until we can fish off Papa's boat. So blessed by such a wonderful vacation. My parents are amazing hosts. Can't wait for Christmas in Arkansas.

No comments: