Saturday, May 5, 2012

Totally Titan

I realized that I took almost 100 pictures on this hot, humid day and only 4 of them were of my big kids. The other 96 were Totally Titan! 

So, here he is. Don't worry, all 96 are not here.

Titan doesn't mind sitting in the grass but he dislikes crawling in it. I can't really blame him. I always feel itchy when I sit and play in our grass. It works to my advantage when we are outside. I put a bunch of balls around him and he is usually a happy guy and stays in the same place. 

The overcast morning and my love for pictures of my kids led me to stick Titan by our neighbor's tree and attempt to get some cute pictures. He however was too far away from his siblings and any toys and seemed less than amused with my attempt to capture his wavy hair and rolly belly.
 Are you kidding me mom...
I went to my first garage sale of the season on Thursday. I packed all 4 kids up with a bag of cereal and headed to my friend's neighborhood at 8 am. They were having a neighborhood garage sale, 20 homes. Having all 4 kids I must use discernment and pick one or two and go quickly. It was a successful trip. We picked up 4 new kids games, 6 new kids puzzles, 3 pairs of NEW speedo goggles, and two perfect tennis rackets. Everything was so cheap and in such good condition. I was thrilled.

I was unsure of the tennis rackets but being $1 each I went with it. I am soooo glad that I did. We have had so much fun already with them. Quinton has picked it up like a pro. I think that we will get a lot of fun use out of them. I think it's probably a good thing that I don't go to garage sales often. I think it's easy to buy things just because they are cheap and not because you need them. We have tried out all of our new purchases and I'm looking forward to using them all. My kids have become master puzzlers! It is so fun to watch.
 Look at my Titan. His sweet little belly.
Attempting to get to where the action is.

 Seriously mom, I hate this!
Titan's new favorite place to hang outside is in the car. I put it in the grass so it doesn't roll around and he's a happy guy.
 A much happier guy than in the grass.
Despite being so hot and humid the last few days I have stayed strong and not turned on the air conditioning. It only got up to 84 degrees in my house today! I just feel like it's wrong to turn the air on the beginning of May in Iowa. It doesn't seem to slow my kids down at all and I'm just sweating like a crazy woman! We are enjoying this weather, but desperately need to buy a new pool, our old one didn't make it through the winter too well. Today would have been perfect for the pool. Looking forward to more sweating. We love this weather! Thankful for all the sticky, sweaty kids that I'm blessed with.

No comments: