Wednesday, May 2, 2012

9 Months

9 of the most precious months of my life have passed so quickly. 

Titan Timothy makes our family so much sweeter.
Isn't your life sweeter just looking at his precious face?

Titan has been up to a lot lately. Learning to crawl, pulling himself up, pulling out books from the bookshelf, playing with his siblings, getting up on the first step to our upstairs, standing by himself for a few seconds, wrestling daddy, getting into his siblings toys, bathing in the big kid bath. He's been a busy guy. On top of that he got a new tooth on the top last week. Then last night he was fussy laying down so Dan and I both snuggled him and this morning, poof... 3 more top teeth. I knew something was up when he didn't lay down smoothly. Getting three new teeth would make me fussy too.

It's funny if I leave the room I hear his little hands and knees crawling on the floor after me. Then I start calling him name and the moment he can see me he gets a huge proud smile on his face. Success!

Since I didn't take any new pictures this morning I snapped one right after he lay down.

AHHHHH he is so perfect!
He is just looking so big. His hair is getting so long.

He loves his blanket from Aunt Kelly.
This is my favorite picture from this past month. 
He's such a gangster.
And here he is from last night's bath. The last few weeks he will not sit down in his little bath. He is constantly trying to stand up and grab his siblings toys from the side of the tub. Last night I put him in the big tub. Success. He was one happy guy. He likes rolling with the gang.
                                   
We are thankful and blessed and love everything about our youngest blessing. We wouldn't trade the last 9 months for anything. Loving our Titan Timothy!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Your little "mini Dan" is adorable. I really enjoy your blog so much. Brings back wonderful memories when mine were small.

Dana and Ryan said...

Tooth pictures please!! Love this baby!!

April Scherb said...

he's so handsome! So, how do you keep him from falling over in the tub? I tried to put Kayla in with Kiara in the big tub and it was such a pain to keep her from slipping right under the water.