Monday, May 7, 2012

Prepared


Myla is prepared for anything! 

My girl sure knows how to pack for anything and everything.
She's a lot like her momma. I like to make sure that I have 4 waters, 4 snacks, 4 changes or clothes, toys, and anything else that might be helpful. I'm not sure I have ever been able to close my purse. I'm not a hoarder, I just want to be prepared. If I want an outing to go smoothly I must be prepared.

Myla is the same way. She usually has several purses, it seems my sisters and mom are always passing along new little bags for little miss Myla. She makes good use of them and fills them up with whatever she can get her hands on. I like to think of it as she's prepared for whatever circumstances come her way!
 
She even packed a tape measure. You never know when you may need to measure something on one of her excursions.
2 babies along of the ride, 3 purses, a tape measure, a blanket, food for her babies, a tennis racket on the top.
With Titan's new crawling skills he is regularly given the roll of the monster. A roll that he doesn't understand at all but embraces with lots of smiles to be included. He is usually crawling to get the cart or the stroller or the car and then they make it a game. 
Myla was falling apart shrieking with laughter as he crawled closer to her.
I just love this little girl. Her heart is so kind. On most occasions she is quick to share her favorite doll, or chair with her brothers or friends. The other morning at breakfast it was one of the boys turn on the stool, (we have two chairs and a stool at their little table in the kitchen) Myla usually has the stool because she doesn't get to bothered by what chair she sits in. On this morning though she had wanted a chair but after seeing how upset her brother was about not getting a chair she smiled and in her sweet little voice said, "I'll take the stool!" It may seem silly to you but it is those moments when you think to yourself that the hundreds of times that we talk about loving one another, having a generous heart, doing things to make other people happy, sharing, etc. that it is actually making a difference. There are moments like this that happen daily with Myla. She's one sweet potato, that's what her Daddy calls her.
 
 
She is just my favorite girl in the world!
Titan is getting closer. Myla's shrieks are getting louder!
 Check out the top teeth peeking through.
 Finally success.
A fun game for all!
There are always smiles on Rex' face when his daddy is around. He seems to just adore any time that he gets to wrestle and tease Dan.
 
 I just love these pictures. Real, sweet, pure, joy filled smiled.
 
Rex is still Quinn's best friend and his little shadow. For snack time I'll ask Rex what he wants, he looks at me and asks, "What's Quinny having?" He loves his big brother. Oh I adore watching my boys play together.
 
 There is always wrestling going on with these two!
 His eyes light up his face!
Just another Sunday at the Rude house, bags packed, monster games, daddy fun, tons of smiles. I love our Sunday afternoon's together. Extremely blessed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Myla is just the prettiest little thing. Your kids are so lovely, Meg! I pray someday I'll have as wonderful a family!