Friday, December 2, 2011

4 Months

I can't even believe that I'm writing this... Titan is 4 MONTHS.

I know that I say this all the time but man time flies!
My little man is doing amazing. He is such a joy to be around. We have more and more fun with him as he recognizes our face, voices, giggles a little, tons of smiles and moves and moves and moves.... ok he doesn't crawl yet but he rolls and can change direction.

I haven't posted videos in FOREVER. We were just finishing dinner and Titan needed to be changed so after changing him to took some videos of him moving. Also you will notice Quinn is in shorts. My big boys insist on being in basketball shorts whenever we are home, a battle I choose not to fight!


Watch how quickly he gets himself over.

This next video is a prime example of why I think Titan is trying to be on the move. If he doesn't learn to move on his own, someone else will move him. My children are so so so so good with him but like I've said before he has NO concept of his personal space. They all desperately want him to be looking at them, next to them, just around them. We have to rotate which bed he lays in when we pray at night, everyone wants him to lay with them.

He is a little more fussy in this video than he normally is when they are in his face.

I found this pictures on the camera that I used to take the videos. It made me sad and wishful as I longingly looked at these pictures wishing for these days again. Only six more months right? Oh how that sounds like an eternity.Exhausted from summer. I love that feeling.So I find myself torn as I'm writing this. I hate that my baby is growing up so fast. He is so wonderful that I don't want to miss a minute of his littleness but at the same time I can't wait to be back outside running around and sweating again.

Oh the joys of life. I guess the best thing I can do is enjoy each moment little or big, hot or cold, every stage and every day is a blessing.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

OH MY WORD! I can't believe it's been 4 months. He is such a handsome boy!