Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Boys

This morning I was blessed to have some boy time!

Quinn wandered down at about 7:15, Rex about 7:40 and Titan about 8:00 (he didn't wander though). They were all in their dinosaur PJ's so I just had to take some pictures of my three little studs. Rex' pants were wet from his diaper...
Isn't that the sweetest picture. All three of them smiling and looking right at me.

I know that all of my kids are going to be great friends but I have a feeling that these three brothers are really going to love each other. Quinn and Rex are already the best of friends. Quinn always wants Rex is be with him which is usually not a problem considering Rex is his little shadow. Actions, words, attitudes, they are all repeated. It is such a fun thing to watch.

It is hard to even imagine what they will be like in 3 years when Titan is just part of the gang. I get so excited thinking about how close in age they are and how they will be able to play and challenge each other as they get bigger.

Dan has 4 brothers that he grew up with and I always love hearing stories about what they did together growing up. I have no doubt that our three will have their fair share of adventures together.

Brothers.... how cool!

I couldn't help myself, I took just a few pictures of these handsome boys.
(my camera has been funny focusing lately, sorry for some fuzzy ones).

Titan continues to bless our lives beyond what we ever could have imagined!Mr Bright EyesMy oldest goof ballRex adores Titan and the smiles that Titan gives to Rexy is a sure sign that he adores him right back!I mean seriously, SOOOO cute!Cute...Really Cute!Mr. RexyI just can't get enough of him....More...And more...I feel like I don't take as many pictures of Titan as I should because there are so many other things going on to capture so when I get the chance I go crazy....

Titan is already fitting right in. A few minutes later they are dressed for the day.... and yes, matching is still easier these days. There is no end in sight!Now it wouldn't be fair to not include Myla in this post. She is the most loved little girl around by all of her brothers. Dan and I always joke that her fun personality + her ability to interact with boys + her beautiful self = trouble. But she will have a brother older than her, the same age as her and younger than her to look out for her. What a lucky girl!

This summer Aunt Kelly made Myla a skirt. Here she is modeling it today. Looking like her sweet self!Thank you Aunt Kelly!So here is to my kiddos and the fun adventures that await them as they grow up together. I just love them all to pieces!

1 comment:

Sarah and Jed said...

Your children are BEAUTIFUL.