Friday, April 6, 2012

More Family

Before too much time passes I must post a few more pictures from Quinton's birthday weekend!

My sister Dana and her husband Ryan were in Ames on Saturday so they decided to come down on Sunday to celebrate some more 4 year old fun with us. Ryan was only able to stay for church and lunch but Dana stayed over night and drove up to Minnesota with my parents. It was a fun conclusion to Quinn's birthday for him. My wee ones always enjoy their aunts and uncles.

Uncle Ry is such a goof making him very loved by all my children. When we skype with them he always has funny faces for them.
Myla doing what she loves 2nd most. If she can't be in the swing than she wants to be pushing the swing with Titan in it or her baby Molly.Titan seems to be enjoying himself.Rex doing what he loves best, holding worms.Aunt Dana and my 4 year old. It sure was sweet that she could come and celebrate with us. My kids were fascinated by her pink pajama pants and insisted that she put them on after dinner. Myla was thrilled that someone else had PINK PAJAMAS! We ate dinner at On the Border, one of Quinn's favorite places. I mean seriously, what child of mine would not love unlimited chips and salsa. After dinner we fed the fish and walked around the little pond.And finally getting to blow out his candles.My children, much like their mother, as much more salt lovers than sweet. But everyone needs a birthday cake. Every time we go to Sams Club we walk by the cupcake section and look at them and talk about what cupcakes they want for their birthday.So, despite the fact that I threw out every other cupcake except for the 4 that were eaten by my kids and husband (my sister and Dad can't eat them and my mom doesn't really like them either), everyone needs a fun birthday cake! Still loving life with my 4 year old, he is becoming quite the biker and basketball player.... maybe some videos to come. Thankful for all the family that was able to come and celebrate with us. We are looking forward to playing hard with Aunt Kelly next weekend. Me + 4 kids to Madison next weekend, get ready for a fun time.

1 comment: