Tuesday, April 3, 2012

8 Months

For some reason I always think that Titan was born on the 3rd. I'm not sure if it's because Rex and Myla were born on the 3rd or what. Let's face it, I'm starting to lose my mind after all these kids.

Well despite my lack of memory, Titan still turned 8 months yesterday. WOW. He still holds a special little place in my heart! He is at the age where he totally prefers ME, and I like that! Ty was sick this last week, he has never been sick before, with a fever for a few days and snotty nose and ended it with an ear infection. But I did get a LOT of extra snuggles. Titan is not one to fall asleep on you or to lay on your chest while you hold him, when he is feeling good he wants to be in on the action so I took full advantage of all the snuggles. He fell asleep in both my and Dan's arms a few times. There is nothing more precious and calming that holding a sleeping baby. Oh he is so sweet, and feeling better these last two days!Titan is SOOOO close to crawling. He gets himself up on his knees, rock a little, wiggles a little, then makes a dive for a toy. He can go from laying down to sitting up now. I love all the new things he is doing. I forgot to tell you that he drinks from a straw.... yes, at 7 months he started drinking from a straw. The only thing I can figure out is that I keep my water bottle around all the time. He loves to chew on the straw and he figured it out! He enjoys his siblings camelback water bottles and they are very generous to share with him all the time. Ty adores all his siblings. He has smiles for them constantly. They can cheer him up, distract him, he loves them. But Quinn can get him giggling like crazy. He says a goofy word, bobbles a ball around and Titan gets the hiccups from laughing so hard. It is so fun to see their relationship grow and to see their love for each other develop. There is nothing sweeter than watching my kids enjoy each other and I love having Titan all up in the mix. So 8 months...Soaking it up...Enjoying every minute of my wee-est blessing. Thankful for a wonderful 8 months as a family of 6!

No comments: