Saturday, October 29, 2011

Youngests

All my kids LOVE Titan, but Rex gives the most unprompted kisses and hugs to Titan. He just likes to be near him! One of my favorite things is just to watch my kids interact with each other. I think Rex' love for Titan will only increase as he gets older.

On this particular day Rex just laid next to him for about 20 minutes and kept pushing the flowers again and again for the music to turn back on!
Switched sides, the flowers getting a little close!
Look closely, Rex found a car...Rex found a new race track. Hmm... He got it to stay...Titan seems unfazed by the fact that he is a human race track. Quinn and Myla see that some fun is being had... My four little blessings.Titan goes with the flow for most things. He's just part of the gang!

2 comments:

Sarah and Jed said...

Adorale as always. I love the last pic of the 4 of them. You've got 4 KIDS, Meg! You amaze me!

April Scherb said...

The narration of the race track was great Meg! Love the tiny feet too