Sunday, October 9, 2011

Long Over Due

Aunt Dana and Uncle Ry came to see us for a day over a month ago....
So I'm long over due for a post from their visit. They were in Ames visiting Ryan's family. His sister and her family and his parents live their so after a weekend with them they came down to hang with us for labor day. We enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL day. The twins opened their birthday presents from them, we ran around the park, the boys took the big kids to throw rocks in the river and Dana and I watched and snuggled Titan, we went out to lunch and walked around the pond afterwards and fed the ducks and looked for frogs. I wonderful day with people we love!

Dana and Ryan love our kids but Dana especially can't resist that baby stage. She wanted to hold Titan all day!
My children are extremely blessed by having such loving extended family on both sides. They love getting the extra attention and lovin.

Dana, Ry and then big kids.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that my kids LOVE to jump. They are always on the prowl, looking for something to jump off of. So this day was no different jumping off rocks, I think Uncle Ry even put them on top of garbage cans to jump off of. They love it and it's so fun to see them get better and better at it. I'm sure someday we will have a broken something from jumping but they love it and we love watching them.
He stuck the landingHe's got such a happy face.
We like this place, it's like different race tracks to run on and of course jump off of!
What a sweet picture!
Myla and Unle RyRy. He is always full of energy!
"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters..."
The Rude girls
Pretty girls
Feeding the ducks. Everything is so fun when Aunt D and Uncle Ry are around.
My kiddos even convinced Uncle Ry to get a tatoo. He looks so tough!
Such a fun day for us to have them come and visit. Not sure why it took so long for me to post pictures but here they are! We are so blessed to have such amazing family!

No comments: