Friday, June 14, 2013

Swimming in Arkansas

Yes, I'm still posting about Arkansas. Yes, it was over a month ago that we were there. Yes, I have been a little less frequent with my posts. BUT, I have five really good excuses. I'll give you a clue as to what they are, Q, R, M, T, J.  

Getting these pictures posted are more for myself at this point. I like to have all my favorites posted as just another form of back up and I love to be able to look back when I need to and find pictures of all our visits to Arkansas or fun things that we do. So continue to bear with me. Someday I will be up to date with my pictures.  

Enjoying our boat time. Nana, Myla and Jett.
Papa letting Quinn drive the boat.


 
One of my favorite views.
Dan and "Little Danny."
My curly haired beauty. The weather did amazing things on this girls hair.
Very rarely do we all have a chance to get a picture together and when we do, it's quite difficult to get seven people all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. So, this is what we get, some looking, some smiling, some sad, all my sweet family!
Nana and Papa and their five favorite grandchildren (I love how Quinn is holding Jett's face forward).
Nana and the sweetest baby.
Papa towing Rexy in the water.
The most handsome five year old around
Little Miss Myla
Rexy
Papa and my oldest two kiddos.
Papa and Rex
Dan and his little princess.
I think that I may have a few more pictures from Arkansas... I'm almost done!

Busy lovin' on my favorite people in the world.

No comments: