Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dancing in Arkasas

These are the kids that my heart delights in.
 These are the kids that after they go to sleep, I miss next to me.
 These are the kids I love sharing life with.
 
 These are the kids that I'm truly thankful call, "MOMMY," all day long.
These are MY favorite kids in the world to watch dance their little hearts out! 

They LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to dance. Any time they hear music they can't help but start to wiggle.They each have some pretty incredible moves. During this trip they were obsessed with the movie Rio which has a lot of samba music in it so Papa did a great job DJ-ing on the boat with some Rio music.
  
I just love their hand moves.
 
"Let me take you to Rio, Rio..." These are often the lyrics that randomly come out of all of their mouths. Even Titan is a skilled Rio singer.
 
Nana is quite the dancers as well!
My pretty little girl. 
 Myla's hand motions are incredible! I MUST get them on video. This girl's got the move.
 
Papa and Rexy enjoying each other!
 
 Papa and my little dancers.
 I LOVE this next picture of my Dad and Titan dancing. So precious.
 One of my favorite men in the world.
 Brotherly love.
 And I'll leave you with this precious face!

I am done with Arkansas now.  It only took over a month, oh well!

These are the faces and the memories that I don't want to forget. Totally blessed!

No comments: