Wednesday, June 19, 2013

She's the Reason...

She's the reason for twirling in our house!
She's the reason that I go through lip gloss a little quicker. She's my favorite person to get ready for a date with. She can't wait to spray me with perfume and help me with my jewelry. She's the reason why my nails get painted, it's one of our favorite girl things to do together, and without her asking me I probably would never remember to do it. I have a feeling that we will have a lot of fun getting fancy together in the future.
 
She is one of my reasons for smiling and giggling and enjoying life daily. 
 
She is the reason that my three oldest boys (and I'm sure someday Jett) know how to play doll house, barbies, babies, and house. Every once in a while I will find my boys playing with her doll house or barbies by themselves.  I love that they love to play with her. She's the reason why the Ninja turtles and Batman can be turned into a family and can go for a ride in the Barbie car.
She's the reason that pink is a little prettier in my eyes and that every time I see something sparkly I want to buy it because I know how excited she would be. 
She's the reason why her daddy always buys two roses (one for her, one for me) and randomly surprises us. She's the reason why her daddy uses words like princess and why he talks a little sweeter and gentler than when talking to all the boys.
She's my favorite girl in the world, the one that I jokingly roll my eyes with when the boys are all being crazy. She's the one that I chat, "WE ARE THE GIRLS," with and the one who I love when she screams with excitement. She's our girl. Our sweet, crazy, wonderfully amazing only daughter. 

And here are the sweet and crazy boys who are beyond blessed to have a sister to learn how to twirl through life from.
The will be more amazing little men because of having a sister to learn how to love and laugh with.
They already know how to twirl her around while dancing.
They are professionals at helping her pick out her hair bow for the day. And as you can see in the pictures, they know how to accessorize themselves as well ;)
She's their biggest cheerleader and always has their backs.
She's an incredible blend of sparkles and pretty dresses while ninja chopping and wrestling.
She the best and we are blessed to call her ours!
She's our reason for twirling through life!

No comments: