Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the first man I loved!

And Happy Father's Day to my favorite man in the world! 
 
Happy Father's Day to my Dad. I cannot imagine a better Dad for my sisters and I. He was amazing at loving us, loving my mom, encouraging us, challenging us, being patient with us, picking us up when we fell down, carrying us when we just couldn't go on, teaching us and making us feel so special. Thank you Dad for setting the bar high for how a man should be in my mind. Thank you for actively loving my mom, my sisters and I.
I am so thankful that my children get to have such a wonderful relationship with their Papa. It's fun to see their love for each other.
And Happy Father's Day to my favorite man in the world. I am in AWE daily of the man that I married. He is absolutely the most amazing Daddy to our five children. I have said this many times before but he is the hardest working man I know and then he comes home and is always ready to play and wrestle and love our kids. They adore him and it's no secret why, he is a man who speaks their love languages. I love that Dan is the same man at home that he is in front of people in public. It would be easy with such a busy job to come home and kick his feet up but he doesn't. He is such a servant to me and our kids, he is never lazy, he is so patient and showers our five kids and I with constant hugs and kisses. There is never any doubt that Daddy LOVES US! 

Dan's first picture as a Daddy!
 Dan holding Miss Myla when she was born.
 Dan lovin' on Rexy.
 Dan and Titan, or little Danny as some people call him.
 Dan holding our last little man, Jett!
I am one blessed woman to have two such amazing Dads in my life. I am a better person because I have been loved by these two men. Thankful for the way that they love and adore my children.

Happy Father's Day to my Dad and the Dad of my 5 blessings.


No comments: