Thursday, February 2, 2012

6...

6 What?

6 MONTHS.

HALF A YEAR.

As I'm typing these words I'm not actually believing them. My sweet little baby boy is growing up.
He looks even more grown up sitting in the wagon with his little jacket on. If you're not totally in love with my littlest man by just looking at these pictures then you must come spend a day with him. He is just the sweetest baby ever!

I LOVE when he wakes up and I go into his room and a HUGE smile sweeps across his face. I LOVE when we walk down the stairs and he hears the three musketeers chattering away and a HUGE smile sweeps across his face. He LOVES them. He loves people, he loves to smile. I love him.
Oh my goodness, he makes my heart so happy.I am excited to announce that he now has two little teeth poking through on the bottom. He has been slightly fussier this week and CRAZY hungry. I'm attributing the fussiness to the teeth and the hunger to growing bigger and stronger. My older kids didn't get their first tooth until 11 or 12 months so 6 months is early for me! I'm excited for him.He continues to be tremendous at going with the flow of our crazy life. He can sleep in his carseat well, he can eat anywhere, he likes other kids, he does great when anyone and everyone get up in his face, he fits right in with our family. I just love how my kids know exactly what to do when Titan cries, they know his favorite toys, they know his favorite noises, they are so great with him.Myla enjoys taking care of Titan. She really loved pulling him around in the wagon. What a great big sister.She pulled him all the way down our street and back today. Strong girl. I will leave you with this picture. I took this on my phone the other night while taking a bath. LOVEHappy 6 Months Titan. I wouldn't change a thing about him!
He's my perfect little guy!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I'm not sure why the last few words are huge....

Kelly said...

Seriously, tell him to stop growing until I can see him again! xoxo

April Scherb said...

Meg those photo's are wonderful! What a handsome little man you have.