Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pajama Party

Dan and I went on a date yesterday afternoon and through dinner. When we got home there was a box of clothes on our front steps. THANK YOU YVONNE.

Inside that box were a lot of wonderful things but the most prized item in the box was

SPIDERMAN PAJAMAS!!!!!

Yes, Spiderman Pajamas for my one and only oldest. And let me tell you, he was so excited. The only problem is that my sweet second son was feeling a little left out. So I began searching through their drawers for something to fill the superhero void in his life.

I was successful.

I found a transformers pajama shirt, I found another (12 month) spiderman pajama set with two different bottoms, and an old pj shirt of Dan's in similar colors.

So we had a superhero pajama party. Titan is spiderman, Myla in Dan's old basketball pjs, Rex in a transformer shirt and 12 month spiderman bottoms (they were more like super tight shorts), and Quinn in his new spiderman pajamas. The fun thing about Titan's spiderman pajamas is that all four of my kids have worn them.

Precious.
Quinton Daniel broke them in.
Rex Michael excitedly wore them next.Then came Myla Jane.And finally Titan Timothy.I mean what a stud!
His siblings were so excited for him to be wearing spiderman pajamas. Although he didn't sleep in them he sure looked like part of the gang decked out in them.Yes, I did say above that Rex squeezed into 12 month bottoms. It was either that or have his eyes melt your heart as tears flowed from them. I choose to squeeze him into the pants. He didn't sleep in them but was very please to be sporting something spiderman along with his brothers.And of course sunglasses were a must.Myla just seemed pleased to be wearing similar colors. She often surprises me and seemed just fine not having Spiderman on. Dan, as always, was able to convince her that she looked just fabulous wearing his old pajama shirt. It was a little big but worked just fine.And again sunglasses were necessary.And our newest superhero pajamas. He seriously spent the evening walking around like he was hot stuff. He even asked me if he could wear them to church today.

Flexing is a must.My four superheros. Perfectly precious brotherly love.
Attempting to recreate one of my favorite pictures of all time when Quinn, Rex and Myla were lined up in their diapers. Although now it's even cuter adding our fourth blessing. We are blessed in so many ways. Thank you Yvonne for sharing all the wonderful clothes with us. We have been on the receiving end of many people's generosity with clothing for our wee ones. So blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends and so blessed to have 4 superheros to protect me!

2 comments:

Sarah and Jed said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome kids party themes! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. Next month my son will turn 8 years old and we were collecting the theme ideas for his birthday party that we are going to plan at local party venue NYC. Anyways, thanks for making our work easy!