Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3 Months

My baby boy is 3 months today.
I'm not quite sure how that happened. I try to snuggle him and soak up every minute and yet I still feel like there is no way that 3 months should have passed already.

Titan is perfect. It continues to amaze me how the Lord opens your heart to love the children that he has given you. It always amazes me how quickly you can't imagine your life without that child.

Titan is totally a 4th child. The only new thing that has been purchased for him is diapers. He sleeps on our bedroom floor on his sleep positioner. With Quinn everything had to be perfect, with Titan everything just has to be functional. Looking back I wish I could register all over again knowing what I know now about being a mom.

He is a blessing to our lives and I love seeing parts of his personality emerge even at 3 months. He MUST be facing outwards when you hold him. He must be around people if he is awake. He is tough and has survived many headbutts (Rex especially is a fan of headbutting Titan). I'm pretty sure that his love of being where people are and his crazy strength will have him on the move before we know it. This morning Titan and Quinn were my early risers so the three of us read books on the couch and snuggled together. While I was getting Quinn's milk he requested to hold Titan. I heard him say to Titan (in a high pitched voice like Dan and I use when trying to get Titan to smile), "You're getting so big buddy." So I grabbed my camera to capture my sweet snuggly boys.
Titan might be lacking in new things but he is definitely NOT lacking is love.
He is adored and is constantly surrounded by his 5 biggest fans.
We love our Wee-est Rude!