Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Scorpion!

The Scorpion is a dance move at our house.
Quinn invented "the scorpion" almost a year ago when asked by Dan to do a cool move.... so he got down on all fours and sticks a leg up in the air. One of our friends said that he looked like a scorpion so thus was born "the scorpion" move. Rex has embraced this move like it was his own and probably does it more often than Quinton does.

Rex showing off his movesQuinn displaying his scorpion tail
Doing the moves in the kitchen, usually music is on while these moves are happening!

After a busy Saturday I attempted to put in a movie after bath night thinking that my kids and I could snuggle up. Well, 15 minutes into Cars a Rascal Flatts song came on and that was the end of our snuggling. So then we danced...and danced... and danced to the same song for probably 15 minutes. You will see Rexy do "the scorpion." I had to cut out about a minute of the video because it was too long and my new camera takes high resolution videos. Oh well, you get the idea... we Rudes are good dancers!


We are much anticipating summer and are all set with some new sunglasses. I'm pretty sure that I have the coolest kids around! They wore them around the house for at least 20 minutes. I can't believe that they can actually see through them because they are constantly touching the lenses and they are covered in finger prints but they haven't run into anything yet.
Pink is totally necessary with Myla
Check out my three cool kids...
think we can handle more coolness in our house with one more?

My goofy Rexy... just so you're all aware, he can fit that golf ball totally into his mouth and has many times, not sure if I should be proud or scared... goof!
So if you are ever in need of some cool new dance moves please feel free to try "the scorpion." If you need lessons on how it is best done stop on by, I'm sure that my boys would be willing to help you out.

No comments: