Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Myla and the BOYS!!

IT'S A BOY!
Baby #4 is another handsome boy!
We are excited to be welcoming another little boy into our family. Although 70% of you thought that this baby was a girl, along with my husband, Quinn stayed strong the whole time and confidently said this baby was a boy from day one. So I'm thinking that for those of you who voted girl, you owe me one overnight babysitting when this baby boy comes! Everything looks great with our little guy. He is moving like crazy (although I do not feel much at all, my placenta is in the front making the movements less noticeable) but he was doing some huge kicks and turns during the ultrasound. So fun to watch. He is measuring a week early, that just means that he is growing well!
So, it will be Myla and the boys!
I'm not concerned one bit for my little girl. She is a tough, sassy girl who will have no problem at all keeping up with her brothers.
His little feet.
Sorry the picture is so blurry... I took a picture of the picture.
We are truly thankful for our little guy and that everything looks great with him. We are such a blessed family and cannot wait to meet him. It always makes it a little more real when you can see your baby moving around and kicking.
Now we just need a boys name... we are always open to suggestions.
Quinn, Rex, Myla and....


3 comments:

Life's a Dance said...

So excited for you all! Totally voted boy :) But I would gladly babysit your children any day! <3

Graham Gardner said...

Well, there aren't very many Grahams in the world..:D

I'm so excited to meet this little one. I'm sure he'll be just as much of a blessing as the rest of the Rudes have been.

Kristy said...

Yea! That is so fun! I hope that you are starting to feel better now too. I only have a few boy names that I like, but I might have to keep them for myself :)