Friday, August 2, 2013

Titan's 2


Leading up to today whenever we would talk about Titan's birthday and ask him how old he was going to be, without hesitation he would ALWAYS say, "freee" (three). And if you didn't know him or how old he actually was going to be you would believe him.  He has the abilities, vocabulary, social skills, memory, and spirit of a child much older than two. 

He is the most joy filled, spirited child I have ever been around. He makes people feel special. I'm not even sure how he does it, he just has an aura about him and you can't help but smile just being near him. It seems like at just the right time when I need it the most, he tackles me or jumps on my back and tries to, "Get mommy!" 
His new favorite thing is when Dan gets home he tells him to, "Get Mommy, Daddy!" Followed by Dan saying, "No problem, Ty" and tackling me and then Titan jumping on both of us. He thinks its hilarious and wants to do it again and again. And he can already take down his big brothers and is quite a dominater in their wrestling matches. The big boys know that they have to be careful with him. He on the other hand brings it 100% and on several occasions I have to go rescue my big boys from their little brother.

Titan Timothy does have some sass in him too. He knows exactly how to irritate his siblings, and nudges Myla just the right way. And I hear my fair share of, "Ti-TAN NOOOO!!!" throughout the day.
He has embraced his role as a big brother and a middle child with ease. He now shares a room with Jett and when I go to get them both out of bed in the morning he is just talking or singing to Jett. Then usually the first thing he says is, "Where Daddy at?" or "I hear Rex, Myla, Quinn." He always loves to be in middle of the action.
 
He looks up to his older siblings a lot. I love watching how he loves each one of them. He is a skilled Ninja Turtle player and has great Barbi playing abilities. He is a go getter though and won't sit down for very long. 
I don't ever feel like Titan was much of a baby. I don't think that it's because he can't wait to grow up, I just think it's because he loves being included and involved in everything going on. We LOVE his personality. We LOVE his desire to constantly be at the center of all that's going on in our crazy life. We LOVE his tackling hugs and his slobbery kiss. He is our favorite two year old in the world.
Blessed beyond words to get to love this boy every day. We could not be more proud of the little man that he is becoming. We cannot wait to see how his joy filled, go-getter, determined personality will carry him through life. Titan Timothy you are a DELIGHT. Could not be more thankful to be his momma!

Happy 2nd Birthday Titan.

1 comment:

Sarah and Jed said...

What a stud. Happy birthday Titan!