Saturday, August 10, 2013

Celebrating Titan

I love celebrating my children. I love making them feel special, I love buying them presents and thinking of all the ways to make their day wonderful. I love teaching my other children that it's not about them and that someone's birthday is all about making that person feel special all day long.
We celebrated Titan's birthday the day before his actual birthday. We went to the pool and came home to order pizza and celebrate with ice cream cake and presents. For our little 2 year old man it was a good day!
I'm not sure what we will get Jett for his birthday, I had a hard time coming up with ideas for Titan. With two older brothers there is not much this boy needs! However we did enjoy the sweet look on his face as he opened his presents.
 Dan and I always laugh when our kids are opening gifts, they bounce from one gift to the next.
 We enjoyed our first ice cream cake and it probably goes without saying but it was a hit!
 Love the look on his face!
 Titan enjoying his cake!
 I love Rex' facial expressions!
 Myla enjoying her cake. Staying true to herself she ate maybe 5-6 little bites and was done!
So thankful that we got to enjoy a day together as a family celebrating our Titan Timothy.

No comments: