Thursday, August 8, 2013

6 Months

My baby is over 6 months now and continues to be an absolute JOY! 
6 months is a fun age as they really begin to take in the world around them. It's been fun to have him sitting (fairly stable) on his own and able to observe the chaos around him. I love watching as he reaches for specific things and strives to reach for toys or anything around him.
Jett and Titan are officially roommates as of a few weeks ago. It seems to be going well. I can't say that they haven't woken each other up but I think that's just the nature of sharing a room. I love walking in there in the morning to Titan talking to him and Jett just rolling around smiling. Titan is quick to tell me when Jett woke him up or if Jett was sad.
Jett's been a funny guy with naps lately, some days are an hour some days at three hours. Regardless he is usually content as long as he's around everyone.
I am always amazed as to how he barely bats an eye when someone lays on top of him and how he gets smothered with kisses and hugs and thinks it's completely normal.
On a little different note my sister Dana and brother in law Ryan are expecting their first baby in January. I am extremely excited to have another niece or nephew. Can't wait to pass on clothes and baby things to them!
He's my littlest love, my smallest reason for smiling. I feel truly blessed to have had this little guy glued to my side all day long.
Enjoying every day being his momma! We love our Jett Abell!

No comments: