Monday, April 1, 2013

SUPERHEROES


In order to live in this house, one must be tough, know how to fight off bad guys, be able to crush the enemy and always, always be ready to dominate anyone.
As a mother in this house I must be ready to play the bad guy if needed, always allow extreme jumping (after all they are superheroes), encourage quick recovery (in their line of work injury is common) and turn on loud music to run to! 
The boys are sporting Superman costumes and Myla is wearing their superman pajamas. 
Titan is true to himself and just wants to be included. I'm calling him Ninja Batman. 

Whether it's playing superheros, ninja turtles, practicing gymnastic moves, making a hopscotch in the house, or dancing we have successfully made it through the cold weather finding ways to exert their energy. Almost every evening while I'm making dinner we dance like crazy in the kitchen. Their dance moves are amazing, I have tried to video tape them several times but when they know I'm taping them they stop. After dinner the music goes on as loud as it can and they run and run and run. 
They definitely keep each other (and me) on the move and for that I am so grateful! 
We had some intense dancing going on today and I am feeling a little sore in my legs, I must need some more practice to keep up with these kids and their dance moves. 
My tough boys!
My Myla Jane. She is just one tough girl. I appreciate her spirit so much in our house, sweet, spunky, sassy and absolutely not afraid to tackle anyone. 
While the superheroes are hard at work, Jett is lounging in the chair trying to go to sleep...
Lost his pacifier...
Getting some Superhero lovin'.
I love watching their imaginations at work. I love watching them enjoy one another, encourage one another to try new things, work as a team to tackle the enemy. I am one blessed and well protected momma! 

No comments: