Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jett's 3 Months

3 Glorious months being the mother of to my sweet Jett!
His personality seriously cannot be more wonderful. He is the most pleasant little man. He is amazing at making eye contact with whoever is talking with him. People have told me that for quite a while but he just loves watching whoever is around him. Jett has begun to roll both directions. He doesn't do it often but can and of course we all cheer for him when he does!
Jett joined Dan and I on a afternoon/evening date the other day and smiled the entire time. He seemed so pleased to have constant eyes on him!
He continues to amaze me with his go with the flow personality. He is already sleeping well on the go, does well inside, outside, at the park. He delights in the chaos all around him and everyone delights in him.
Not sure why these next few pictures are turned!
He is sleeping a glorious 8 hour stretch usually followed by another 2-3 hours. And when he does wake up to eat I am greeted with a sweet smile.
Time is flying and as we enter into warmer weather it only seems to go faster.  The other day my children and I were talking about all the different things we have to look forward to over the next few months and all the sudden we were talking about the 4th of July and fireworks. I had to stop them for fear that if we kept talking that time would go faster.
Recently, Jett wore and outfit that all 4 of my boys have worn. I bought it for Quinton to wear to my sister Dana's wedding 5 years ago. It's crazy because I can remember different occasions that they have all worn it. Fun memories with all my boys.
I think Jett is sick of me taking pictures. 
I just wanted to capture all the different sweet faces that I see daily for you all to enjoy.  We just delight in our Jett Abell. I'm still loving my daily snuggles with my perfect little baby!
 Blessed and thankful mother of five!

No comments: