Friday, April 19, 2013

Artistic Side

My kids love to do crafts. 
However, these days, Titan makes crafting a little more complicated. If Titan is awake then the craft must be "Titan Friendly!"

We are desperately waiting to go outside and enjoy spring but while we wait for the rain to stop and the warm weather to come we are crafting. 

On this particular day I decided to give Ty some paint and a brush and be committed to a bath afterward!
I think that over the years I have become more and more ok with a big mess especially when I know that my children are enjoying themselves.

As you can see, Titan is not one of those children that doesn't like to be messy. This boy thrives while making a mess!
I just love this boy!
He did do quite a lot of painting on his picture as well as his body!
Rex is wonderful at coloring. He does great with markers at staying in the lines and switching colors. Even with paint he does fabulous at staying in the lines!
Myla's masterpiece at work.
It is much easier to paint on the floor in the kitchen without clothes so that I don't have to try and get paint out of everything.
I cannot wait until we can paint outside on the deck and then I can hose them off afterwards! Now that sounds like a blast!
I think it's safe to say that Titan got to explore his artistic side on this particular day! Could we maybe have an abstract artist on our hands?
Love these kids and their smiles!

No comments: