Sunday, February 3, 2013

Titan & Jett

Like I said before, no one will want to mess with Titan and Jett!

These days though the two of them together just means sweetness overload. I am daily in awe of Titan's gentle way with Jett. He is so interested in him and what he's doing and a where he is.

Jett is on night #3 of only waking up once. He loves his momma! My sister Kelly was here this weekend (pictures to come) but she made a comment on how he already seems like a patient baby. Is that possible at 10 days? He really does have a patient way about him and has such a sweet spirit. Just a beautiful baby boy he is!

I realize that I am his mom and might be totally biased in this statement but JETT ABELL IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER! 
I especially love when he is so alert and looking around.
I had laid Jett on the floor the other morning and Titan gladly joined him.
Titan is such a goof ball!
Honking Jett's nose!
 A different brotherly snuggle session!
Cheesin it again.
This was taken today after church. Titan has his nice clothes off (so is almost a nude boy) and is getting ready for naps and Jett is sporting a new sweater that was knit for him by a family friend Angie McMullen.  A sweet gift from Angie. Titan asked to hold Jett and then wanted him laid on his belly. It was quite the funny moment!
Titan just adores his little brother!
Jett is such a good sport!
Titan turned a year and a half yesterday. He is a "big boy." He refuses to sit in his high chair quite regularly. He wants to sit at the table with the big kids. Ty asks all the time for a song or to dance. He can't help but start to wiggle any time music comes on or you start to sing. It's the funniest thing, the boy loves to groove. He has new words daily, which is so much fun. I love hearing all the new things that he tries to say. He always has a huge smile on his face and LOVES any minute with his Daddy. He is usually the first one to the door when he hears Dan unlocking it when he gets home!

I took my two babies to the doctor this past week. Titan fell in the 98% for height, weight and head circumference. Jett is doing great at well, gaining weight better than the average baby. I guess those Rude boys are built sturdy! I might have to stop feeding Jett so well, I don't want him to grow up. I just love having such a sweet little baby.
 
I am loving both my babies. Incredibly thankful for how smooth the transition is going to five kids! I am one blessed momma.

No comments: