Saturday, September 22, 2012

Totally Titan

Oh my goodness, I'm going to apologize in advance for the cuteness overload.
I'm serious.
Titan is totally and completely over the top cute (and not just in these pictures).

I'm blown away at how smiley this boy is all the time. His little one year old life consists of smiling, keeping up with the big kids, smiling, tackling the big kids, stopping for a hug from mom, smiling, "getting" Daddy, smiling and snuggling his blanket.

We were at the park bike riding, followed by bug hunting and Titan just kept up with the gang. There is a whole post of biking pictures to come but I felt like Titan deserved his very own little moment. I'm not even sure you will be able to handle this.

I just love this little guy.
Ty loves to yell in excitement. It seems like he is always ready to party so whenever his mouth is open wider he is yelling, pure joy!

I can't get enough of him.  Hope you all get to see these smiles in person someday. You can't be around his smiley face and not smile yourself. His crazy, happy personality is contageous.

And I'll leave you with this picture one more time....

1 comment:

April Scherb said...

Love him! And yes that is one awesome smile!!!