Friday, September 14, 2012

Nana and Papa part 1

Let me start out by saying, I AM STILL SOOOO TIRED! 

I told Dan the other day that I must have mono, his response was, "I don't think so. I just think you're pregnant with four kids four and under." Other than complete exhaustion, I'm feeling pretty good. I will be 20 weeks along on Sunday. I still nap every single day and go to bed way earlier than I prefer but I have begun to feel our little guy moving around and kicking me which is a good reminder that the exhaustion is for a purpose. 

All the tiredness made me appreciate even more the 22 hour (yes, only 22 hours) and a week later the 3 day visit from Nana and Papa. I am always in awe of how my parents come right in and love and serve my family, pouring their energy into my kids and then leaving completely worn out. We tend to have that effect on people. 

They stopped in Des Moines for 22 hours on their way to my sisters house. She had back surgery a few weeks ago so they went up to Minneapolis to help her out. We made the most of their visit, of course made a Caribou stop and headed to the park.
Fearless at four!
Titan tends to be QUITE clingy when he's concerned that I might be leaving or someone might take him away from me which makes for some interesting times for him when Nana and Papa are here. Hopefully soon he will realize that they are the coolest, best Nana and Papa ever. Hoping by Christmas he will have arrived at that conclusion!
This boy is so stinkin cute. 
My children love any Nana and Papa time they can get.  
 
Papa proudly sporting Myla's pink sunglasses.
Quinn is all about the climbing and then of course jumping down.
Rex having a pouty moment.  Papa making fun of him....
Papa and his oldest grandson.
The sunglass gang. So precious.
I do exist.
Everyone up the slide. Of course Titan would not be left out, therefore I go down too!
Papa and his blue eyed granddaughter. 
Even though it was only 22 hours, everyone enjoyed every minute of it! More pictures of their three days here to come! 

1 comment:

ashleymarie said...

Cute :) Looks like fun! I hope you feel better soon and that this pregnancy goes smooth!!