Saturday, August 11, 2012

Branson Part 3

This will be the last of the Branson pictures. Sorry there are so many. I like my kids, my camera and action shots. 

Here is the whole Rude group hanging out at the pool. 
Quinton in his element. Do I see the Olympics in this boys future? You can't get him out of the pool.
Rex and his favorite guy in the world. He was just glued to his daddy this trip.
Cousin Brielle and Aunt Julia.
Uncle TJ and Titan. TJ is college bound in a few days. When I met him he was 9 or 10... crazy.
Rex... he kept telling Dan not to catch him. Brave one.
Myla preferred her eyes above water but enjoyed getting her hair wet.
Quinton and Eden were good friends in the pool. Pushing each other to dive deeper and swim further.
My Rexy.
Rex loves being under the water. HUGE lungs on this boy.
Aunt Jess
Quinn and Eden.
My sweet girl.
Quinton loved looking at these pictures of himself swimming.
Got it.
Three Beautiful Rude women.
Quinn also loved these next few pictures of himself. He is quite the "Cool Jumps" man.
I could not be more thankful for such a fun week away with my family. I just love watching my children so happy and learning new things. Oh how blessed we are!

No comments: