Monday, March 19, 2012

Plaid

Titan is officially part of the gang at my house these days. He made it into the, "dress me the same way as my brothers so no one is sad Club," yesterday morning for church. I don't think he would have been totally devastated to not be wearing the same thing as Quinn and Rex but it was still fun to put them all in

PLAID SHORTS!
Yes, they all wore plaid shorts for church yesterday and man did they all look like studs. They also, minus Titan, all wore stunning scrapes and bruises all over their legs. They are battle wounds on Quinn, Rex and Myla's legs displaying their incredible love for running, jumping, wrestling, and making the most of the outdoors. Their legs are seriously covered with bruises and scrapes. They look like most kids legs in the summer. Oh how I love that look!

I need to buy some new sunscreen, I have heard that it is important to buy new sunscreen every season for it to maintain effectiveness. Is that right? My kids came in with little pink cheeks the other day. Who would have guess that I would need sunscreen in March. Glorious.

I have noticed an overwhelming amount of pictures on my camera of Titan. But seriously, who wouldn't take an overwhelming amount of pictures of this stud? I also think he is the only one of my wee ones that sits still (because he is not going anywhere very fast yet) long enough for me to capture all the smiles. And he is constantly growing and changing so much I must capture it all. I felt the need to "pop his collar" Rex is such a goof ball. I was standing over him trying to get him to look up at me. He was laughing so hard but not looking up. I finally got him to look up and this is what a captured. He is such a delight.Titan is thinking, "Did you seriously just bring me outside this morning to take pictures of me? and did you seriously pop my collar?"

Yes, Ty I did. I needed to add a little spunk to the preppy look. I love watching the dynamics between these three.I'm looking forward to more matching outfits. I'm going to interpret that as they just really love each other. There is no doubt in my mind that they do and I'm so crazy about my little studs!

1 comment:

Sarah and Jed said...

That picture of Titan looking up at you... what a little stud. Baby model! Lainey says HEY TITAN! :)