Monday, March 12, 2012

I Love My Daddy!

Let me start out by saying that I am still Titan's favorite! I am going to hold onto that title as long as possible. But his love for his daddy is quickly growing.

Being the 4th child he usually ends up in my arms as Dan chases the big kids around. It's not that Dan doesn't try and snuggle him and play with him but there are usually three little monkeys hanging on Dan's legs and Titan is fully aware that Dan can't meet his hunger needs. But despite all that, Ty is realizing what the rest of the world already knows, HIS DADDY IS AWESOME!
Like totally and completely AWESOME!
All he has to do is nuzzle his head into Titan's tummy and he goes crazy!
There is something truly special about a father/son relationship and I am so blessed to watch their relationship grow and unfold right before my eyes.
I hear almost daily how much my little Ty looks like his daddy. He's going to grow up to be one good looking guy if that's the case.
I'm loving watching these two boys together. I can't even imagine what our house is going to look like when Titan is wrestling, running, jumping along with the rest of them. Sooner or later Dan is going to get over powered by our children. We might have to form alliances to gang up on them! Loving my wee ones. Loving that Titan's loving his daddy!

No comments: