Friday, March 16, 2012

1st Popsicle

We enjoyed our first popsicle of the season the other day, March 14th has to be a record for that! And we set another record today, we busted out the pool! Oh YES! The pool! It was awesome! I did add some warm water to it but they had a blast!

Ok, back to popsicles! My kiddos were so excited to enjoy a popsicle outside. Titan is all up in the mix these days and seemed to catch on quickly to the popsicle craze that goes on in our house once the warm weather hits.

This weather is absurd! I don't even know what to do with myself. I keep checking the 10 day forecast waiting for it to say snow but it continues to to have record breaking temperatures in the forecast. Amazing. We are definitely making the most of the weatherWe started with shirts on, something new I'm trying. Then I thought, who am I kidding, it's going to be everywhere. So off came the shirts....Check out Ty. He fits right in!Here is my really big boy. I can't even believe it.He is all grown up!Titan and I did share this popsicle but he really enjoyed holding on to it.Now it's starting to get a little cold....My little chunky babe. He's got rolls everywhere.Now I just so happened to capture a Rex "sad face." This was because Titan was trying to grab his popsicle. He's just crushed! Quickly smiling again after I moved Ty.Water is always a hit so I brought some out to wash up in.All my kids have a fake smile...I have forgotten to mention that my Titan can clap! If you sing to him or shout "Go Titan, Go Titan." He starts clapping. It is so fun to see all the new things that he is learning. My big kids love to teach him things to and are always wanting him to clap which means there is even more singing and cheering than usual going on in our house!Titan enjoyed the water as well! He kicks excitedly like a crazy man when I start the bathtub so I'm guessing he is going to be quite the fish this summer just like his siblings. After popsicles it was back to playing as usual. They sure do enjoy each other!Can't say enough how much we are enjoying this weather. I didn't really take very man pictures of them in the pool today. I had to have my hands on Titan constantly. I have a feeling that it won't be the last time in the pool in March. Oh, it's amazing.

No comments: