Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mice

There are 3 reasons why mice might like my house...
Reason #1

Reason #2Reason #3

One, Two, Three really cute reasons why mice might enjoy our house. I clean our floors and vacuum twice a week and yet still I'm sure a whole family of mice could be well fed in our house!

Last Wednesday I got home around 9pm with the kids just in time to see a mouse run across my kitchen floor. I probably could have gone into labor I was so freaked out. I HATE MICE SOOO MUCH! We have since set traps every night and been outsmarted every night! Last night I went up to give the kids a bath around 8 and when I went back downstairs their was a chip laying on my kitchen floor. SOOO GROSS! I guess I should be thankful that I have a house that they can get into and a WONDERFUL husband so that I don't have to touch a single thing having to do with the mice.
This is breakfast this morning. Despite always cleaning up well I'm sure that there are Kix and raspberries around for the mice to eat later. Check out all those Rex is storing in his bib! Hoping to report a dead mouse SOON!! Let me know if you have any mouse killing tips!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

EEEEK! I HATE MICE TOO! We had one at our townhome once. I stood on the kitchen table screaming while Adam tried to figure out where it went. It was quite hilarious (not at the time though!)! We found out that ours was under the kitchen cabinets in some open space. Adam scouted out any holes and put both sticky and regular traps along them. Sure enough...the next morning we caught the little devil!