Sunday, July 10, 2011

36 Weeks!!

So tomorrow we will be 36 weeks along with our little guy!
We are thrilled and so proud of my strong uterus! I feel like I can finally breathe a sigh of relief having made it this far because at any stage now they will allow Wee #4 to be born which means NO bedrest! Now we just continue to pray that there will be no NICU for our little guy. I always appreciate my husband. He has such unwavering faith and trust in the Lord and encouraged me throughout this whole pregnancy to NOT WORRY about going on bedrest or the NICU and that the Lord is good and loving regardless if things go as we planned.

Pregnancy is such an amazing thing because it forces you to lean totally and completely on the Lord. The growth and safety of our baby is not in our hands but the Lord's hands and the best thing that I can do is put my faith and trust in Him.

I thought that it would only be fitting to wear the same dress as I wore in my previous two progress pictures. It is an Old Navy cotton dress from high school that will only look good during pregnancy these days. I love hanging onto things and making them work later in life!
Here is the belly progress through pregnancy #4So stay tuned, the next picture you see of me might be with a baby in my arms instead of in my belly! We cannot wait to meet our little boy!

1 comment:

Momma Megan said...

Yay for 36 weeks! You look fabulous!