Friday, July 23, 2010

Ponytail!

I never imagined that my first child to wear a ponytail would be Quinn but at the rate that Myla's hair is growing she may never wear a ponytail. So Quinn beat her to the punch and I'm pretty sure that Rex is going to be able to wear a ponytail before Myla is too.

Quinton's hair is getting so long.
I am aware that it needs to be cut... just have not gotten around to it. Yesterday I was wearing my hair in a ponytail and Quinn came up to me and asked for a ponytail in his hair too. Well, I figured that every boy should have the experience of wearing a ponytail so I put one in his hair. The curls made the ponytail extra cute.

What a beautiful ponytail!



I think that he liked his hair!

He was still able to do very manly things while sporting a ponytail... maybe we will keep it??
Last night I enjoyed a not so quiet evening at home with my kids. I don't think that Quinn stopped moving. I'm pretty sure that if I ran around as much as Quinn did I would be the most fit person around! Our air conditioner was out for a few ours yesterday (Quinn likes to come downstairs with me while I do the laundry and I didn't realize that he flipped the switch that turns the air off in the basement) we got it figured out, just needed to flip the switch back on but that is why he is running around without pants or a shirt on. The funny thing is that Quinn is obsessed with shoes. He changes his shoes many times every day so he is in his diaper and shoes... I'm not sure who taught Quinn to run this way but he sure does get his arms in it. Whether he runs two feet or twenty feet his arms get going!
Rex' teeth are looking great!Kinda fuzzy but she looks beautiful!

Don't they look all grown up??

I can't believe that they are almost 11 months!

The cutest babies around

I'm looking forward to putting ponytails in Myla's hair someday... and who knows, maybe Rex' too!


No comments: