Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Myla's Moving

We woke up to some rain the other day. Quinn and Rex were watching the rain out the window and Quinn was singing, "Rain rain go away..." He has a good memory for songs!Myla is on the move and it is pretty exciting.

Both babies have a funny little crawl.
It is fun to see them race over to me or to a toy or a snack.



My handsome boys enjoying a bath together!


Quinton was having a great hair day... I just wanted to share it with you all!
We had an exciting visitor in our backyard the other day. He enjoyed some our of tomatoes and Quinn really enjoyed watching him. It was funny watching Quinn try and be quiet while being so excited!

Rex and Myla LOVE food! They enjoyed some pasta and meatballs the other day. It is funny how fast they will crawl over to me if I have food!
I'm pretty sure that there is no possible way to feed my children without making a huge mess! I've tried and yet somehow they end up with blueberries on their butt, peas in their hair, carrots in their ears, and cheerios scattered all over my floor... oh how easy the days of only bottles were... but they were much less exciting!


Once again fort building is in full swing. Rex' crib becomes a fort almost every morning when they all wake up. Quinn always wants to make sure that Rex and Myla come in his forts. Quinn and I ran errands yesterday and while sitting in the front of the cart at target he gathered some of the boxes of food and said, "look mommy, I in a fort." As you can see, everything continues to become a fort! Creative boy!

It is pretty fun having all my babies moving around. The babies seem so happy having a little freedom and the ability to try and catch of to Quinn.

No comments: