Friday, October 5, 2012

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures done the other day by the wonderful Justin Meyer. He, as always, did an amazing job. I was so please by all of them. I felt like they really captured each of my children's personalities, except for Titan who was a clingy little guy. I was counting on him for the biggest smiles. Oh well, he got some great shots of the Wee Rudes and I am always please when I get to be in a few pictures with my kids. 

We were prepared with candy and snacks to keep everyone smiling. I would do just about anything for a good picture of everyone! It's hard to do with six people to get to all smile and look at the camera at the same time. My kids had a fun time with Justin. He is a friend of ours so they know him and he really made it fun for them, allowing them to take pictures with his camera, brought cookies for them and even handed over a camera to me in attempt to get Titan to smile. 

If you're in need of pictures you can check out his website to contact him. www.justinsalemmeyer.com

Between the two cameras that he had there he (and a little of me and my kids!) took over 1200 pictures. He narrowed it down to 200 on his website and I'm only posting around 30. I just can't get enough of these precious kids the Lord has blessed us with.
Quinton quickly volunteered to be the first photographed. I mean when you're dressed like a stud who wouldn't want their picture taken. A special thank you to Yvonne Johnson who graciously gives us all her old boy clothes. Her two boys are a year and two years older than Quinton and she ALWAYS gives us the cutest things. Both Quinton and Rex are wearing her boys jackets. 
 Oh I just love my big 4.5 year old.
 Rex was next and pulled out all his goofiness. He is full of amazing faces and fun and it was captured.
 This is a pretty typical Rexy face.
 Having too much fun!
 Myla was a little shy at first, but warmed up to her normal sweet self.
 She is a beauty.
A ruffled skirt was a must. If I'm going to have four boys then Myla will always be decked out in girly outfits. Love this girl.
And our youngest stud. He enjoyed quite a few skittles in attempt to get smiles. Quinton wore this same shirt three years ago in our family pictures. Titan looks just as cute and curly as Quinn did.
 Justin got the most smiles from him when he was snuggled up with Dan or I.
 Look at these two, SOOOOO CUTE!
 My two big boys.
A sweet picture of all four smiling big!
 
My three year olds. Blows my mind how big these two are getting.
 
My boys and I. I'm going to be one protected momma and I will never again have to kill a spider in my house.
Dan and his boys being tough... love this.
The Rude girls. I already see what a wonderful relationship the two of us will have, she is just the sweetest.
  
Myla and her Daddy. She get's treated like a princess from this guy!
Five years ago this is what our family looked like....
 Five years later...
 I can't even believe how blessed we are. It will be fun to see what personality #5 brings to our family.

And we ended with some running, just like last year. Titan was NOT up for the task.
And I love this picture, Quinn leading the way, Rex hanging on tight and Myla tough as nails and all smiles despite falling flat on her face.
Thank you Justin for such a fun morning and for all the beautiful moments captured. I am so thankful to have these great pictures.