Monday, June 11, 2012

Pool Pass

The Rude's are now proud owners of a POOL PASS. We just refer to it as the, "Big Pool." We have only used it 3 times in the last 5 days ;) And get asked just about any free moment to, "please go to the big pool?"I don't think that I see an end in sight for their excitement either. I think they are just little fish.

They love it. They are so happy being in the water. The fun thing about having a pass is that we are able to go for an hour or the whole day. After naps yesterday we got everyone changed and loaded up and went and swam for an hour before our late dinner. All four of our wee ones really enjoy it.

I haven't been able to take any pictures at the pool because we are pretty preoccupied with our three jumpers and one little babe. I don't feel stressed being at the pool, we just have to constantly be watching. I took them by myself the other day and as usual they were fabulous. They did a great job at sticking together and doing things that everyone could do. Of course it is always more fun when Dan gets to go with us and they can do bigger jumps, go in deeper water, have more one on one time to practice swimming. 

Quinn is getting so bold in the water. Last night he put on a pair of goggles, threw a dive stick in the water (not in deep water) and the first time he went under with the goggles on he stayed under for at least 3 seconds. It was crazy. Dan and I both looked at each other in amazement. Then he proceeded to stick his face under and go grab him dive sticks time and time again. 

Myla is also pretty bold, sticking her face under the water, jumping off in the deep water. She is the one I must look out for the most. She seems to have no fear. Rex is getting braver but tends to be our most hesitant one. He is usually content just staying where he feels safe. And Titan doesn't have much of a choice, he just goes with the flow and sticks on my hip most of the time.

We also replaced our little pool at home. Dan picked it up at Walmart the other day. So now every waking moment my children are in the water or eating watermelon, or eating watermelon in the water. If I'm not careful they really might turn into fish. Oh summer is a beautiful thing.
 Rex tends to be a little bolder in our little pool at home.
 
 
 Quinn needing his pool ring!
 They get pretty creative in their sliding techniques.
 My pretty little fish.
 I love the look on her face as she is getting splashed by the water.
 
 Rex gets, "so chilly" the quickest.
 Crazy haired Titan.
 My favorite way to eat watermelon, in the pool. They clean themselves while eating.
 My sisters say that Rex is sizing up his prey before he eats it.
 Titan's a happy guy.
 Munching.
 
 The sweetest twins getting cozy.
Oh I love my little water babies. We are excited to be hot and sweaty. Anyone is welcome to come and enjoy a day at the pool with us, you won't be allowed to relax and catch a tan but you will catch some pretty cute kids and see 4 smiling faces. Blessed momma I am! Loving summer.

No comments: