Monday, November 8, 2010

Rex is Walking!

Well, I now have three walking children! What a wonderful thing, plus it saves their pants. It's amazing how dirty their pants get crawling around the floor everywhere we go. I love walking babies! It is always fun to watch how proud they get of themselves as they take steps. Myla is walking everywhere and Rex takes a good 5 or 6 steps and is beginning to favor walking too.

Daddy and Myla getting some good cuddle time in!
We spent another gorgeous morning at the park today. We walked and met our friends Jill, Hannah and Josiah at the park near our house. We packed a lunch and spent over two and a half hours playing. Quinn enjoyed Hannah and they had fun eating outside and running around. I told Dan this morning that I am convinced that Quinn is going to be a cross country runner.
HE RUNS EVERYWHERE!!!
I'm not kidding, he ran around the deck back into our house and around the loop in our house over twenty times before going to the park! He is constantly asking "wanna race mommy/daddy." He is so much fun. He loves being active. I'm very thankful for his passion for running. He must get it from Dan. Dan has become an amazing runner running over 20 miles every week. He really enjoys it. He wakes up really early every morning to run before his day begins. This morning he asked when Quinn could start running with him... anyone have any ideas??

Another example of Rex putting something in his mouth... He puts the biggest things in his mouth. Funny boy!

I took this almost a week ago now and Rex has gotten even most stable walking.
I love watching my children grow up!
You will notice that at the end of the video Quinn says, "I'm ready for Christmas" the reason is that we keep talking about how we get to go and see Nana and Papa at Christmas. He is anticipating all the fun things he will get to do at Christmas and regularly asks if tomorrow is Christmas.


Henry #1 died.... not sure how. Dan and Quinn went down to fill up his water over a week ago and he was dead... so on Tuesday we got Henry #2. He is just as loved by my kids (even Myla) as Henry #1, I'm not sure that Quinn even really understands. He is just happy to have a frog again. My kids sure to love him and love playing with him.
Enjoy watching Henry


I love this weather.
I'm not prepared for the snow... I dread it every year. Oh the joys of living in Iowa.
I hope you enjoy the videos of my most precious children.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I do enjoy your blog very much. I think it is so wonderful that you enjoy your children so much!KM

Carrie Krupke said...

I can see Henry II becoming a great topic in a sermon! lol. So fun to watch Meg. :)