Sunday, November 14, 2010

Loving Life!

I love my daughter.
She is so spunky, delightful and a little sassy like her momma I'm told. I've enjoying dressing her too. I like being able to put her in dresses, bows, headbands, earrings. She always looks so cute. I'm always amazed as to how unobservant people are with kids. Myla can be dressed just like the picture below and people will still ask my if I like having all boys even the other day I was asked if Quinn was a boy or a girl. Funny people.

I loved Myla's outfit for church today.

Myla keeps losing earrings so we are now onto a new (my favorite pair) pair of earrings.
PINK!

Rex is still enjoying the outside. Dan and I were discussing the other day how Rex has a smile that kind of taunts you. If you tell him no or to stop something he just looks at you and gives you this silly grin and wrinkles his nose... he is sneaky and such a goof.

Getting close to walking all the time.

Quinton has his daddy's body temperature. He always wants to take his coat off and always seems hot. I forced him to keep his jacket on while riding his motorcycle. He loves our bigger driveway, although we miss our sidewalk.

Our Happy Boy!

Nana spent a weekend in Disney World with her sisters and got Myla a crown and my boys some pirate scarves and patch. Quinn was pretty excited about looking like a pirate.

Check out our cool Pirate!
Rex was too busy to keep his bandanna on his head.
He loves Dinosaurs.

As mentioned many times before, Quinton is quite a musician. He drums on EVERYTHING and ANYONE. He is pretty happy with music and some drum sticks.

My children always make me smile. Each of them has a different personality but they are all such a joy. I am thankful that they all like each other too. Of course we have the daily tears over stolen toys and pulled hair but overall they really enjoy each other.
What a stud
Drumming

My beautiful booger nosed girl

My boys hanging out with their drum sticks

We are back to eating a lot of frozen blueberries these days. We are all missing the fresh delicious fruit of summer. There are just so many sad things about the cold! Quinn gets quite fascinated with the color of his tongue and how quickly his fingers get stained from the blueberries.My children are making a train.
I don't remember why Quinton is only in his diaper but they played for a long time riding in the train and singing the "all aboard the choo choo train" song.

We all got the stomach flu this past week. Rex was the only one that didn't throw up. Quinn and Myla got sick last weekend. I threw up all night Monday leaving Dan in charge Tuesday and then Dan caught it Thursday night. We are officially all done with it and hoping that it never comes back!
While I was sick on Tuesday Dan's friend Josh stopped by with his new puppy. My kids DROOLED over him. They played outside with him for over an hour. I watched for a little while from the window. They really adored him!

What a cute little puppy

We are thankful for the fact that everyone is feeling better and hoping for a healthy winter!

No comments: