Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Moving Soon!

We are moving one week from tomorrow!
I can't even believe how quickly everything happened! I'm not sure if I filled you all in but a friend of ours bought our house. He is going to have a couple of guys move in with him. With our friend buying our house we were able to get the house that we had our eye on! It provides much more space for our family. We will now have four bedrooms, two living room areas which will allow us to host a bible study and have people over more often, a couple of my favorite parts... a main floor laundry room and a huge deck on the back with a large backyard!!!! It is only 2 miles west of our house now. It is close to a couple of parks, a grocery store, a coffee shop, ice cream... all the necessities!
We are really excited to move and I am really excited to have my house back in order.The moving process is quite a task! We had cleaned out a bunch of our things to show our house and are storing them at Dan's parents house! But there is still A LOT of stuff here! It is amazing how many boxes are needed to pack up a house. I have either packed or moved most of the toys into Quinton's room and I am trying to put most of the boxes in this corner of the living room. I am truly grateful for the friends that I have around me that are willing to help. Next Thursday we have some great friends lined up to help clean and move. It should make the process go fairly smooth... keep your fingers crossed that everything goes well!

We are still enjoying many days at the park! Rex puts absolutely EVERYTHING into his mouth and I'm pretty sure that he has eaten buckets and buckets of sand! I've tried to convince him that it doesn't take good but he just laughs at me.

Rex now has seven teeth and Myla is still just working with her two!
Myla mimics EVERYTHING these days. The other night Quinton kept leaning his head back during dinner and so she began to do the same and then all three would laugh hysterically! She is so funny and any time she bumps anything or gets hurt she throws her hands on her head and lays her head on the floor, she is a little dramatic but oh so sweet!

Both Rex and Myla have mastered the stairs! Our new house is going to present some challenges with the staircase. It is a little hard to explain, I will have to post pictures but it will be a challenge to keep them off of!

My babies will be one on Friday! I can't believe how fast that went! A year ago I was laying on the couch all day. These days their is no rest with my three Wee ones... but I sure do love chasing them around!

Rex is sporting a new outfit from Nana and Papa!
Looking Handsome!

Myla wearing a new outfit too! I love the pants!

Quinn and Hannah enjoying snack time together at the park!

Our garden has been somewhat fruitful. We have had many cucumbers, jalapenos and cherry tomatoes. Quinn loves to help pick the vegetables and wash them off.
You can be praying for us as we get ready to move! Stay tuned for pictures of our new house!

No comments: