Friday, September 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REX & MYLA!

I cannot believe that my babies are one today!
What an amazing year it has been! I could not ask for better babies

I remember talking to different mothers of twins when I was pregnant and they all told me the same thing... " the first year is awful and you can never go anywhere..." Well, I definitely don't agree with them. Although there have been some times that required a little less sleep and a little more patience, I have LOVED being a mother of twins, even in the first year. It was been tons of fun and I'm pretty sure that it has not slowed us down at all!

Look at how tiny she was!
3 lbs 8 oz... just a wee one!

What a handsome boy!
5 lbs 9 oz... a big boy!

It's amazing how quickly I forget what it was like to have such a little baby!

Just looking so peaceful!

Home at last!
They always loved being together!


It's so funny how they looks so different and have such different personalities!


Quinton adores them. They are all going to be the best of friends as they grow up!



They have the cutest profiles


I love when they start to smile!














Rex and Myla have made our lives so much more wonderful!
They are the sweetest babies with tons of personality! It is so amazing to see that even after being "womb mates" they are still so different. They have made having twins truly amazing. I get a little teary eyed thinking about how quickly this past year has gone. It really does seem like just yesterday I running back and forth to the hospital and feeding them an ounce for their whole meal. Now days I don't think an ounce of milk would suffice for even a few minutes.

Happy Birthday Rex and Myla!
Dan and I thank the Lord for them every day. We are a truly blessed family! We are excited to see what the next year has in store... I have a feeling life won't slow down but it will definitely continue to get more and more exciting!

No comments: