Monday, August 24, 2009

Mr. Hygiene!

It seems to have been a while since we have posted any bath time pictures. I do promise that we have been bathing him since then and not just calling his play time outside with bubbles a bath! For a while bath time was not a happy time in our house, but I believe we have turned over a new leaf and gotten past the terror of bathing. Something that helps us greatly is a tooth brush. I have never met anyone who likes to brush their teeth more than Quinn. And of course it is not with his cute little tooth brush that I got him but with a big tooth brush like mom and dad. He is pretty funny and any time he sees his tooth brush or finds a picture of one in a book, he desperately wants to brush his teeth. Hopefully he will hang on to these good habits and teach them to his brother and sister!
Tomorrow we will have made it 5 weeks on bed rest, an accomplishment that I never thought possible but we are still trucking along! We have an ultrasound on Thursday and we are anxiously awaiting to hear how big these two babies are. Dan and I are making bets and whoever wins gets to pick where we order food from for a date night! She was estimated at 2 lbs 7 oz and he was 3 lbs 7 oz at our last ultrasound which will have been three weeks ago tomorrow so if you care to join our date night please offer up your bets on how much they weigh! We are hoping that they continue to measure big!
Quinton has gotten a little practice being around babies since I have been on bed rest. We have had some great friends helping us out and many of them have babies only a couple of months old. We are working on touching babies gently and not stealing their pacifiers, I'm pretty sure that Quinn has tried out the pacifiers of all the babies that come over. He is just making sure they work right! I think he will be a great big brother and a good helper!
Check out Quinn's nice farmers tan! This boy sure does love the outdoors!

2 comments:

Carrie Krupke said...

Can I guess that Ms. Rude is at 3lbs. and Mr. Little Rude is at 4lbs? lol. We tried guessing Ella's weight before her spay surgery and she was way more than we expected. I'm probably horrible at this! :)

Bethany said...

I think Dan better let you pick where you get food from whether you win or lose, Meg! :)