Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun with Daddy!

Another week gone by and we are all hanging in there. Quinton continues to be a go with the flow little boy but sure does LOVE when his dad comes home. Quinn had quite a busy week with shaving and playing with soap bubbles. Dan is always full of good ideas when it comes to entertaining Quinton. Who knew that an old plastic drawer, a little bit of dawn dish soap and a hose could lead to so much fun... and so many bubbles. My boys had a blast and they both got clean in the process. They even scrubbed Dan's shoes clean while playing (productive and fun).
Just having a good time!
Helping Daddy put some bubbles on his head!
This is a new thing for Quinn but whenever something "bad" happens... like he kicks the ball into the bushes or a toy is under the couch or he drops his cup from his high chair... you know those kind of "bad" things, he throws his hands on his head and says "Oh No" I am pretty sure that his Nana and Dad taught him that but it is pretty funny!
Here are a few videos of our future Soccer Star!! I am actually pretty impressed with Quinton's ability to kick the ball multiple times. We have already sent these videos to soccer scouts, we think he is a natural!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAt3NdGgom4

Sorry this is sideways I always forget when I'm taking videos. Check out the ''Oh No'' at the end of the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4UJL9ENUDk

A little more practice at shaving with Dad. By the time Quinton has facial hair he is going to be a pro! (Quinn is proudly supporting his Papa and Nana's Razorbacks!)
Taking a break for resting to watch my boys play outside. 28 weeks and already significantly bigger than I was with Quinton when he was born... but thrilled that these two are still inside!!
We are now officially past the 28 week mark with these crazy twins. We are so happy to have made it this far. Doctors have told us that 90% of babies born after 28 week have little to no long term health problems which is a huge relief. But we are still hoping to keep them inside as long as possible! Overall things are looking great. I sure wish I could be a little more in charge of my own life but as I am reminded daily it is only a season. We continue to be blessed by our many friends and family who are so generous with their time and are delighted to run after Quinton for us. Thank you for all your love and support! We are a very blessed family of 5!

1 comment:

The Palmers said...

Hi Meg, Tammy shared your blog with me. You are so awesome. I am glad I get to follow you through having twins! Congratulations. I love your belly :) You look great. Hope you are still feeling wonderful.
Melissa Palmer