Monday, July 20, 2009

Just Call Me Minivan Momma!

Today we officially became the proud owners of a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport! Now I know that most of my friends will be jealous. We had bets going in college as to who would be the first to drive a minivan, I was never the favorite but with these little ones on the way a minivan was inevitable! It is in great shape and the man who sold it to us is a father of twins and gave us a great deal on it. Hopefully it will serve us well for a while!! And... for buying a used vehicle the color is pretty nice!!Pretty nice!!
Mr. Independent likes to eat watermelon by the slice as opposed to cut into chunks!
I turned my back for a moment only to find that Quinton enjoyed a handful of dirt while I wasn't looking. He seemed to think that it tasted just great!
Peaking through the tunnel hole at the park! So sweet!
Playing together!

Dan ventured into the tunnels with Quinton at the park... I didn't dare for fear that my belly would get me stuck in there!!
I took this picture to show off Quinton's fabulous tan from his crocks. He wears them practically every single day so it's no wonder that he has developed a tan from them. The two little dots are from the holes on the top of the shoes. Pretty funny!

No comments: