Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nana & Papa


I love this picture!
All of my favorite people (missing my sisters and brother in law) on one bench.
I love my parents. Ten hours is way to far away for them to live.
We enjoyed our couple of days with them. It was a busy week and they were wonderful at going with the flow of our crazy life. An hour after they arrived at our house, Dan and I left them with all five of our kids and headed off to bible study. Papa tagged along to soccer practice and they hung out with my two little guys while the three oldest and I headed off to their first day of a homeschool co-op that we are a part of.
 
It was so nice to not worry for a minute if my kids were being loved on and taken care of. No one loves my children like their Nana and Papa. We enjoyed the park, went out to lunch, Nana took Quinn and Rex on a long walk to HyVee, we did tons of puzzles, biked, soccer, school, Caribou. A busy couple of days.
We Skyped with my parents earlier tonight. It is fun how the internet has made it possible to stay connected to the people that we love sharing life with. It is fun that we can talk with them about the boys soccer game from today, they can share what they're learning in school, and then they always turn on music and my kids dance, dance, dance!
  
 
Check out the sweetest four year olds around!
I just love how much they love each other.
Papa and his first grandchild who is officially 5 1/2! 
Time Flies!
 
Showing off their climbing skills for Nana and Papa. Titan and Nana both made their climbing debut as well!
  
Fingers crossed we can convince Nana and Papa to come north again before Christmas. December is a long way away. So blessed by them!

No comments: