Sunday, October 13, 2013

Soccer

All Smiles!
Quinton and Rex are playing on their first organized sports team. It has been a SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH. My heart gets so excited for them when they kick the ball.
Quinn has thrived on the soccer field. He's naturally athletic. You combine that with the smile on his face and you have a kid that is truly fun to watch.
He seriously wears a smile on his face the entire game. Even when he falls down, the other team scores, or he just got the ball taken away he is always smiling. I love that about him. I love that he's enjoying himself, I love that he loves being part of a team and I love that he's a good sport.
Don't get me wrong, I do love when he gets the ball, dribbles it down the field and goes for a score. He has scored one goal so far this season. I just love watching him doing something that he enjoys.
Rex loves being part of a team. Dan is co-coaching with our friend Tim (whose son Harrison is also on the team). So for Rex it's just a fun chance to hang with some of his favorite people.
Rex enjoys practice more than the game and loves to be the shark trying to get all the fish. He has had some good dribbles during the game. He always waves to me after he gets the ball during the game. I love cheering this little guy on!
Myla, Titan, Jett and myself have enjoyed cheering the big boys on. Myla decided to wait until next year to give soccer a try and has enjoyed bringing her babies and playing with her friends and Ty during the game.
Their team name is the Sugarbears. Nothing tougher than a Sugarbear! 
I can see how easy it could be to become one of those parents who is screaming from the sidelines at the referee and going a little crazy. Watching my boys on the field gets my heart pumping and all I want to do is jump up and down when they get the ball. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to learn to control myself as they get older. I am just so proud of them.
I am Quinn and Rex' biggest fan.
Cannot get enough of Quinn's smile while he's on the field. I hope as he get's older and this get more competitive this smile doesn't go away.
Two games left of the season to cheer on my boys. Love my little soccer players!

No comments: