Friday, September 16, 2011

Socks

Socks
I never knew that six little socks could bring so much entertainment.
This morning when we checked the weather, (part of our morning routine, the kids go out on the deck and see what the temperature is) it was "very chilly" according to Quinn. So for the first time since probably April we pulled on socks.
It was almost as if they forgot what wearing socks was like. They spent the morning sliding across the kitchen floor, pulling them on and off, and talking about their socks nonstop.
I'm sure that the fascination with socks will wear off quickly, especially when they go on every day for over 6 months, but for today they provided lots of fun and lots of giggles for my three big kids.Rex' favorite socks... can you blame him? How cool that they say his name!
Thank you Aunt DanaI just could not resist taking some photos of by beautiful daughter.
I hate the cold, but I will say that I enjoyed putting this sweet pink vest on her today. I'm trying to stay optimistic about the cold so cute outfits help me out!Isn't she lovely?
I'm still totally in LOVE with the clips and headbands that my friend Anna Judd makes. If anyone is ever interested in them she is on facebook under the name "The Color B" or you can ask me. She does a FABULOUS JOB and I constantly get compliments on them!
And I will leave you with this....

1 comment:

April Scherb said...

Meg I absolutely love Myla's outfit! I also hate the cold but find joy in dressing my girls in "new" fall and winter outfits. Yesterday I went shopping for Kayla's new fall/winter wardrobe, fun! I went through hand me downs that were given to Kiara and found this super cute sweater jacket.
I must say I love the personality Myla was showing in her photos, she's such a doll!